Only a few left in stock - order soon.
Instant Glass Rinser
In stock. Order in the next 1h 0m 0s and the product will be with you on Friday, 14 July
Easy 90 day return policy
Don't like it? No worries. We'll take it back for a full refund.
We assure you a secure checkout
Thoroughly Rinses Any of Your Drinkware
Discover the new and clever way of cleaning your glass and bottles.
Ever had your favorite fancy water bottle but cleaning them by hand is impossible?
(Not to mention, it's not even dishwasher safe.)
Or probably had wine glasses you delicately wash, to not slip from your hands and keep its pristine condition?
Enter our KitchenWonders™ Instant Glass Rinser.
This Glass Rinser is easily rinsing clean drinkware without the need to soak or scrub anything at all!
It even allows you to rinse these delicate pieces of glassware quickly and easily without wasting much water.
With just one click, you can rinse away all the residue in your drink ware. All you need to do is add a bit of dish soap and let this glass rinser do the job. Powering away remains of the drinks.
☑ Less Work.
☑ Save Time.
☑ Instant Clean Glasses.
- Rinse residue in seconds: Powerful water jets thoroughly rinse residue in seconds, while the subtle overhang directs water flow into the kitchen sink for easy cleanup
- Reaches where you can't: From baby bottles to wine glasses to travel cups, it conveniently rinses virtually any drinkware, so you can spend less time soaking and scrubbing
- Simple DIY project: Simple DIY replacement for a soap dispenser, kitchen sprayer, or sinkhole cover - the perfect complement to your kitchen Faucet
- Can rinse most standard drinkware including wine glasses, baby bottles, and travel cups
- Minimum drinkware opening size is 1 in. in diameter and maximum drinkware opening size is 3.6 in. in diameter
- Includes cover accessory to help prevent accidental water spray
- Includes tee adapter for easy installation
- Sleek, low-profile design allows the KitchenWonders™ Instant Glass Rinser to pair seamlessly with any faucet in any room style
- Installs in a standard countertop/sinkhole
- Can be connected to either the hot or the cold water supply line
- Pairs with most brand kitchen faucets