Only a few left in stock - order soon.
Pregnancy Safety Belt Strap, Seat Belt Extender - Prevent Compression of Abdomen
In stock. Order in the next 1h 0m 0s and the product will be with you on Friday, 14 July
Easy 90 day return policy
Don't like it? No worries. We'll take it back for a full refund.
We assure you a secure checkout
Thousands Of Pregnancies Are Lost In Car Accidents Every Year
- ❌ Over 170,000 pregnant women experience car accidents every year
- ❌ Over 3,000 pregnancies are lost from car accidents every year
Traditional car seatbelts can be potentially dangerous to the pregnant mother's safety. During an accident, the extreme force exerted onto your belly from the lap belt will be extremely harmful to the unborn baby inside you. For expectant mothers the seat belt in its original design, does more harm than good.
Why Choose Our Pregnancy Safety Belt?
The Pregnancy Safety Belt is a legally made seatbelt adjuster and unlike traditional vehicle seatbelts, it has been designed to ensure the safety of expectant mothers and their baby whilst on the road by transforming the traditional seatbelt into a 3-point lap sash - a seatbelt configuration recommended for pregnant women.
The Pregnancy Safety Belt redirects the lap belt away from the belly, securing the seat belt on the legs (not across the lower belly where it can injure your unborn baby). It eliminates the danger of putting pressure on the belly in case of sudden braking or road accidents.
Can be fitted onto car seats of legally registered vehicles - it transforms the standard seatbelt into a 3-point seatbelt (lap-sash), allowing for a comfortable drive whilst ensuring the safety of yourself and the growing belly.
Is The Pregnancy Belt Safe?
Through multiple design iteration improvements and crash-tests, the Pregnancy Belt has shown that it reduces the chances of lost pregnancies in car accidents by over 82.7% compared to regular traditional seatbelts.
This Seatbelt Adjuster is made with thermoplastic rubber (outer-layer) & steel (inner-layer), ensuring durability and the ability to withstand high impact accidents. It can also be used for people with abdominal obesity or sensitive bellies.
- Safe and Comfortable - Pregnancy Safety Belt positions the seatbelt across the legs in a safe configuration without constricting the flow of blood. The belt eliminates the discomfort on large bellies, providing expectant mothers a safe and comfortable drive.
- Easy To Use - Four simple steps involved in fastening and securing the Belt to your car seat. All you have to do is securely install it once for everyday use!
- Free Sized - has an adjustable length belt and can be fastened securely to a car seat, fixed in place, and no matter the size, it works!
- Perfect for Recovery - Anyone who has just gone through an abdominal surgery, stomach surgery, or cesarean section will be able to heal properly without a belt pressing against the affected area on your belly.
Easy Installation Instructions
- 1: The adjuster's belt should be pulled through the gap between the seat and the backrest
- 2: Then the belt should be pulled underneath the seat, ensuring that the belt is not twisted
- 3: The end of the belt should be looped through the upper and lower hole of the buckle respectively
- 4: The belt should be tightened securely by pulling it downwards