Only a few left in stock - order soon.
LED Light Phototherapy Mask - Improves Eczema, Acne, Wrinkles & Rosacea
In stock. Order in the next 1h 0m 0s and the product will be with you on Friday, 14 July
Easy 90 day return policy
Don't like it? No worries. We'll take it back for a full refund.
We assure you a secure checkout
Visibly improve your Skin Issues In 30 Days, such as Eczema, Acne, Wrinkles & Rosacea with this revolutionary LED Light Therapy Mask
DermaticLight™ was specifically engineered for people suffering from various skin problems, including Wrinkles, Acne, Pigmentation, and Rosacea in mind.
Thanks to its 150 high-intensity LED lights it stimulates your skin cell's self-healing capacities, while reducing inflammation and strongly reducing the population of Demodex mites on your skin. Most customers see the first visible results within one to two weeks of regular use.
- Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties* - The light-spectrum emitted by DermaticLight™'s LED system is conceived specifically to reduce skin redness and inflammation, significantly improving the look and feel of inflamed skin.
- Kills Demodex Mites* - Particularly the Red Light in the spectrum 633 nm has been scientifically proven to significantly reduce the population of Demodex Mites and therefore drastically improve the appearance of both erythematotelangiectatic as papulopustular Rosacea.
- Increases Collagen & Elastin Production* - Thanks to its cell-metabolism enhancing properties it helps your skin cells to build more Collagen and Elastin, which in turn leads to a visible improvement of spider veins and a thickening of the skin.
- Helps Skin Cells to Detoxify* - Phototherapy has been proven to super-charge the fuel tanks (mitochondria) within your skin cells, which in turn accelerates the detoxification processes of the skin.
- Reduces Pore Size & Regulates Sebum Production* - It was demonstrated in multiple clinical studies that the Blue Light in the spectrum 450 nm and above significantly reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and also regulates the production of excessive sebum.
- 7 LED Light colors (All in one Device) - While for Rosacea the Red, Yellow and Blue Light have shown to be effective, DermaticLight™ also comes with Purple, Green, White and Light Blue Lights that offer their own therapeutic benefits each and act synergistically.
- Completely Safe & Free of Side Effects -DermaticLight™ is guaranteed 100% UV-Free and not damaging to the skin, unlike similar devices on the market.
- 90 Days Money Back Guarantee - If you are not 100% satisfied with the device, simply send it back to us, to get your money back.
- 5-Year Warranty - Should the product stop working, simply contact us and you will receive a brand new one.
*Click here for a selection of studies proving the effectiveness of LED light therapy.
- DermaticLight™ LED mask
- Remote control
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- User Manual (includes specific advice for faster results)
Effect of different colors on skin:
- Red (633 nm) - Stimulates Collagen and Elastin production and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Fights Demodex mites. Used for Rosacea and Spider Veins. Also helps with skin rejuvenation, wrinkle-reduction and treatment of scar tissue.
- Yellow (590 nm) - Reduces swelling, redness and inflammation. Used to treat sunburns. Promotes lymphatic drainage and skin detoxification.
- Blue (463 nm) - Calms sensitive skin. Kills Propionibacterium Acnes. Shrinks pores and regulates sebum production. Also helpful in the treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis.
- Green (527 nm) - Creates a calming effect on skin. Lightens hyper pigmentation and age spots revealing a brighter complexion.
- Purple (600 nm) - Combination of Red and Blue Light. Relaxing, improves lymph metabolism, can reduce scarring.
- Light Blue (510 nm) - Soothing, can help with allergies, enhances cell energy.
- NEW: White - Accelerates active tissue metabolism, reduces fine lines and sagging skin.
Is there any scientific proof of LED Light Therapy's effectiveness?
LED Light Therapy has been thoroughly tested, evaluated and validated by hundreds of Universities, Medical Labs and also NASA. There are over 2000 reports and documents written on this technology. You can click here for a selection of the most relevant studies.
Does LED Light Therapy cause any pain?
No, LED Light Therapy is completely pain free and free of side effects. It has a very soothing and calming effect.
Can LED Light Therapy damage my eyes?
DermaticLight™ has some built-in silicone eye-protectors that strongly minimize the amount of light that shines through to your eyes. Nevertheless we recommend to close your eyes while using the device, just as an extra precaution. As long as you follow these instructions you can be 100% sure that there will not be any damage to your eyes, no matter how long and how frequently you use the mask.
What treatment protocol do you recommend for Rosacea?
We recommend to start the treatment with three times a week for 5 minutes, using a different LED color among the red, the blue and the yellow light during each treatment. You can then slowly build it up to 10-20 minutes per session 3-7 times a week, as desired.
Can I use skin care products in conjunction with my DermaticLight™?
Yes, you can. However, we recommend you apply them after the use of DermaticLight™ in order to allow your skin to absorb more of the beneficial light waves.
*Not found in Stores*
Click on "Buy It Now" to get yours, completely Risk-free!
- Highest Quality products
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- SSL encrypted and secure Checkout
- Tracked & Insured Shipping
- Premium Customer Service